Automatic installation for production of 22.000 hollow blocks per day. Can also produce solid blocks, bricks, pavers, ceiling blocks, kerbstones, etc.
Medium-capacity installation, high quality, with a high strength vibrocompressor with 200 mm structure with vibration of 30 + 30 HP, internal agitator, hydraulic equipment of 2 pumps, variation of vibration. Removing of trays with speed inverter, with 4 columns of 100 mm. Countermould vibrators.
Works with a large wood tray of 1.400 mm x 1.200 mm formed by a vibrocompressor 4050, with elevator and lowerator 13 trays. With automatic palletizing, trays feeder and trays rotation. With finguer car (robot) to transfer the wood trays to the drying area and vice versa.
Automatic palletizing with speed control in translation, rotation, position control in elevation guided by three columns.
Incorporates finger car of 13 levels to transport the trays to the drying area, fully programmed.
This installation produces PAVERS, HOLLOW BLOCKS, CEILING BLOCKS, KERBSTONES or CURBS 1 MT...
We have machines over several countries, including Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Algeria, Oman, Brazil, Caribbean where they can be visited.
The batching plant is 2250 liter.
• Machine cycle: 17 to 22 seconds depending on the kind of block and design
• Tray: 1400 x 1200
• Production hollow blocks 20 x 20 x 40: 3000 hollow blocks / hour 100% efficiency. 180 cycles / hour
• Hollow Blocks 20 x 20 x 40 = 15 blocks / cycle
• Ceiling blocks of 15 = 14 units / cycle
• Curbstones T2 = 4 concrete curbs / cycle
• Paving 1m2 / cycle
• Press Weight = 12000 Kg.
• Can have a double layer
• 400 m2 machinery area
• 400 m2 mixing area
• 1.200 m2 drying area
• 1.500 m2 optimal covered area, no closed
• 10.000 m2 total area
• Power: 150 - 200 kW depending on configuration.
• 2 Operators (1 machine controller, 1 helper)
• 2 exterior workers to load trucks and aggregates to hoppers.
4050 Romet 90 configuration.
P1: 4050 Automatic vibropress machine
P2: Elevator - Lowerator 13 trays
P3: Transport of blocks to the drying area by an automatic fingercar (robot)
P4: Drying area
P5: Automatic Palletizing.
P7: Cleaning and greasing of trays and return to the machine. Tray rotation.
Mixing consisting on 3 or 4 hoppers
Q8: Automatic Planetary Mixer - 2250 liters
Q9: Electronic Cement Balance
P10: Automatic dosage and programming