Automatic block making machine for production between 9.000 to 12.000 hollow blocks per day.
High capacity installation, high quality, with a hight strenght vibrocompressor, with 200 mm structure with vibration 20 + 20 Cv, internal agitator, hydraulic equipment of 2 pumps, variation of vibration. Removing of trays with speed inverter, with 4 columns of 80 mm. Countermould vibrators. Works with a large wood tray of 1.200 mm x 700 mm.
Formed by a vibrocompressor Rometa 2050, with elevator and lowerator 20 trays. With automatic palletizing, trays feeder and trays rotation. With finguer car (robot) to transfer the wood trays to the drying area and vice versa.
Automatic palletizing with speed control in translation, rotation, position control in elevation guided by three columns.
Incorporates finger car of 20 levels to transport the trays to the drying area, fully programmed.
This installation produces PAVER, HOLLOW and SOLID BLOCKS, CEILING BLOCKS, KERBSTONES or CURBS 1 m.
We have machines spread over several countries, including Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Algeria, Oman, Brazil and Caribbean countires where they can be visited.
The batching plant is 1125/750 liters.
• Machine cycle:: 13 to 18 seconds depending on piece design
• Tray: 1200 x 700
• Production hollow blocks 20 x 20 x 40: 1800 blocks / hour to 100%. 240 cycles / hour
• Hollow Blocks 20 x 20 x 40 = 7.5 hollow blocks / cycle
• Ceiling blocks of 15 = 7 units / cycle
• Kerbs T2 = 2 kerbstones / cycle
• Paver 0.5 m2 / cycle
• Press Weight = 9.000 Kg
• Can have a double layer (face mix)
• 400 m2 machinery area
• 300 m2 mixing area
• 800 m2 drying area
• 1200 m2 optimal covered area, no closed
• 10000 m2 total area
• Power: 120 kW depending on configuration.
• 2 Operators (1 machine controller, 1 helper)
• 2 exterior workers to load trucks and aggregates to hoppers.
Rometa 2050 configuration 90.
P1: 2050 Automatic vibropress machine
P2: Elevator - Lowerator 20 trays
P3: Transport of blocks to the drying area by an automatic fingercar (robot)
P4: Drying area
P5: Automatic Palletizing.
P7: Cleaning and greasing of trays and return to the machine. Tray rotation.
Mixing consisting on 3 or 4 hoppers
Q8: Automatic Planetary Mixer 1125/750
Q9: Electronic Cement Balance
P10: Automatic dosage and programming of the aggregates